{{ message }}

Admin Page Edit

Fletcher Chapel

Fletcher Chapel, also known as Church of God and the Saints of Christ Church, is a historic chapel located in Northwest, Washington, D.C.

It was built in 1854 by the McKendree Methodist Episcopal Church to start a new congregation known as Fletcher Chapel Methodist Episcopal Church. The building was purchased by the Church of God and the Saints of Christ Church in 1904 and added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.

Site issues? Contact Us