{{ message }}

Admin Page Edit

County Line Baptist Church

County Line Baptist Church is a historic Southern Baptist church east of Dudleyville, Alabama. The church was first organized on May 2, 1835, in the frontier home of William C. Morgan. Morgan purchased the two-acre site from Creek Indians and contributed it to the church. The current church building on the site was built in 1890, and has been in continuous use and remained virtually unaltered since its construction.

The Church was added to the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage on January 14, 1980, and the National Register of Historic Places on August 19, 1982.

Site issues? Contact Us