{{ message }}

Admin Page Edit

Morse Park

Morse Park (Chinese: 摩士公園), occupying 15.8 hectares (39 acres), is an urban park located in Wong Tai Sin in Kowloon. It was completed in 1967. The park was named after Sir Arthur Morse (25 April 1892 – 13  May 1967), the head of The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation during and after World War II.

City streets divide the park into four sections formally called Morse Park No. 1, Morse Park No. 2, and so on.

Site issues? Contact Us